Monday, July 7, 2008

Just Another Routine Monday

SF is starting to feel like Fremont.

Yesterday I rode my bike navigating through the Presidio as if I was seeking a new adventure, but the SF wind patterns were all to predictable... not to mention the faces too.

I frequent several Starbucks and the high school kiddies recognize me as a "regular." Yes, the same Starbucks that I used to despise for many reasons including the fact that Starbucks beans cannot be traced to any specific set of hands and cups made from less than 50% recyclable materials is simply not good enough.

I am always looking for a beverage to make it through the day whether it is a large ice coffee to awaken the senses, a glass of something California and not to new in hopes of relaxing, or a hot tea to counter the cold. Who am I kidding, they serve the same purpose and bleed productivity.

I overheard the same conversation in the Marina in a matter of minutes of people talking about how they are all about "working to live, rather that living to work." If only.

No comments: